Tuesday, December 31, 2019

LAST DAY OF THE YEAR

Approximately 6:30 a.m.

I'm laying here in bed, basking in the aftermath of insomnia, on the morning of this last day of the year.
And I'm wondering how I could improve my blog for 2020.

What are the positive aspects of myself?

I'm intriguingly depressing,
Unconventionally boring,
I have a frighteningly endearing way with words,
and an unwholesomely unique personality.

There's no possible way I would ever compromise my unrelentingly intense humility by mentioning anything about talent or good looks.

In my biased and psychologically flawed mind, I think I'm perfect. 

There's nothing to change.

Oh, by the way -
you're not rid of me yet. Tonight I'm going to post some videos for your New Year's Eve enjoyment.

In the meantime I'm going back to sleep for a couple hours. It's a foggy, cold morning and I'm not ready to get up.

See ya later.


P.S. I'll enable comments for my next post

No comments: