Saturday, January 23, 2021

DRASTICALLY DISMAL

 


 

 I've seen many presidential inaugurations in my time (no, wise guys, I didn't see Lincoln's).
Without a doubt, Biden's 2021 inauguration was the most dismal and depressing in American history.


 

The haphazard assemblage that dared to show up were all arrayed in creepy plague masks. The most prominent guests were resurrected relics from the Marxist regime: Hillary, Bill, Barack Hussein, Bernie Sanders.....

Lady Gaga - looking like a leftover party favor from an ancient Mardi Gras parade - sang the National Anthem.

                                    gaga

 On a supposed celebratory day, our nation's capitol was in massive lock-down: populated by 25,000 National Guards - -  reinforced by fences, walls, barbed wire, razor wire.
Somber echoes of Communistic ghosts.


 

Wait a minute - -
Walls? National Guards??

The Democrats were adamantly opposed to walls when Trump wanted one to protect our border.

When leftist anarchists were indulging in nightly riots across the country for eight months last year, the Democrats wouldn't allow Trump to call in the National Guard.

Bitterly ironic. Infuriatingly hypocritical.

After the inauguration, the Biden Regime rudely and unceremoniously kicked the National Guards out of the Capitol and forced them to spend the night in an adjacent parking lot garage - - with no heat, no food, and no facilities.

  guards sleeping in garage
 
Donald J. Trump invited 5,000 Guards to stay at his nearby International Washington D.C. Hotel - - free of charge.

I'll bet you didn't hear this on the news.

 


Comments are disabled for this post, mainly because I know that 95 per cent of my readers despise Donald Trump and support Comrade Biden.

I'll forgive you for being so sorely misguided.

I HEARD THE "I HATE TRUMP" MANTRA FOR FOUR YEARS AND I'M THOROUGHLY DISGUSTED WITH IT.