There are reasons why I'm behaving unreasonably these past few months. I have been pulverized with so many unbearable negative obstacles that I can hardly function. I'm nearly emotionally (and physically) destroyed. Depression has penetrated the root of my existence.
Writing about it has become impossible. Maybe.....maybe.....some day.
I am not exaggerating. I've become only a shadow of whom I used to be. I don't give a rat's ass about any aspect of existence. I hate the entire world....and I envy the every day of freedom that you are blessed to enjoy.
I suspect that the kind....and courageous.....readers of my blog are weary of my old photos that they've seen many times. In this hospital bed I only have the photos stored on my phone.
This time photos of past autumns.
It is autumn now, isn't it?
Jon 🍁 unreasonably clueless
Autumnal photography, with commentary! This should enchant you.
When I lived in the Missouri Ozarks, I was only two miles from Wilsons Creek - which was the site a major battle in the Civil War, August 1861. It took place in the corn field behind me sitting on the fence. Over 2,500 soldiers were killied or missing. I went there every autumn. Very haunting place.
Me at Wilsons Creek. Unfortunately my best photos are filed in my laptop....at.....home
Maple tree in my back yard in the Ozarks.
Me by the same tree. The color is way off, it's a lousy Polaroid.
Every autumn I took endless walks in Maple Park Cemetery in Springfield. It is haunted. This statue marks the grave of a young woman, Melissa Turner. 24 yrs. old 1884. The statue always holds fresh flowers.
When I lived in West Texas (I lived in several towns) I had a house in a tiny town on the high plains. I grew these pumpkins in my garden. Difficult to do, with dry dusty soil. The town Floydada was about 50 miles away. They have pumpkin festivals every autumn.

%20(1).jpg)

567%20(168).jpg)
zzzz.jpg)



My reading list is still not showing updates, so I'm glad that I popped on over to your Blog to find a new post.
ReplyDeleteI am never bored of seeing your pictures Jon, especially of sweet Kitzee, and what fabulous pumpkins you grew !
I was so hoping for a tidbit of positive health news, but I completely understand your reluctance to share.
I will continue to kep you in my prayers, and hoping one day you will return to your mountain home.
Hugs,
Jo