Friday, September 17, 2021

HALLOWEEN HAVEN


 

There's nothing more tacky and humiliating than pimping your own wares. Despite rampant rumors to the contrary, I'm a modest and humble person with a disdain for ostentatious proclivities.

BUT I'm not so humble that I wouldn't pimp in desperation. I'd rather make a fool of myself on a public blog than wear an advertisement sign in the Walmart parking lot.

So, what the heck am I talking about?

I just opened a new Zazzle store called Halloween Haven
I already have two other Zazzle stores (links are somewhere on my sidebar). They are large and cluttered with items. I thought about closing them but - incredibly - I still sell things from each of them, almost every day.

Zazzle sellers can have as many stores as they want. I know some who have a dozen. I'm not in it for the money (I only get a 12 per cent commission for each item I sell). I love the creative aspect of designing these items. It's a pleasant pastime. 

I consider Halloween Haven to be a small boutique. I created it on the spur of the moment and designed over 250 items in the span of a week. I plan to add a lot more items as the fall season progresses.

Since Halloween is my favorite time of year, I wanted to have a store solely dedicated to selling Halloween-oriented items ( the Halloween spirit lives all year long).

Here is a haphazard (small) sample of my available items.
I tried to incorporate old-fashioned traditional Halloween designs, which are my favorites.

 Posters and Plaques



Pillows


Mugs




Greeting Cards and Stickers

 




T Shirts


 
Miscellaneous










Halloween Haven

(I also put the link on my sidebar) 

Since this post is essentially an advertisement, I've decided to suspend comments.     Cheers, Jon