Tuesday, September 20, 2022

HALLOWEEN HAVEN




Okay, I'll admit it - - there's nothing more humiliating than shamelessly pimping yourself on a public blog - - but at this point in my life, I have absolutely no scruples left.

I opened a new Zazzle store online about a month ago. I now have three stores (links on my sidebar). Since autumn is my favorite time of year, I figured a Halloween store would be an intriguing and appropriate adventure.

I'm not into Zazzle for the money (I only get a 12 per cent commission on every sale). I got into this venture (hobby, I suppose) five years ago, simply because I love designing all the products. It fuels my rampant creativity.

I'll admit that Zazzle has become pricy, but the quality of their products is good. Surprisingly, I make a reasonable amount of sales.

I prefer old-fashion, traditional Halloweens so my designs incorporate a lot of vintage - hard to find - graphics.

My items include pillows, mugs, posters, t shirts, accessories, stickers, magnets, greeting cards...and other stuff. 
Below are some random samples.

link:Halloween Haven

(https://www.zazzle.com/store/halloween_haven)




dozens of pillows and mugs
















posters and plaques