Sunday, September 8, 2019

SUNDAY UPDATE

Let's make it short and sweet:
I'm a helpless cripple trapped in the wilderness.

I feel a helluva lot worse than I did in my previous post.
(I removed my previous post)


My left knee is swollen.
My hip is inflamed.
And my back hurts so bad that I'm spitting nails.
(I said spitting, not shitting)
I can't sit or squat, since I can't bend my left leg. Can hardly walk - so I'm spending my days (and nights) in bed.

Listening to the animals scurrying on the roof.
Endlessly swatting gnats, flies, and mosquitoes.
Sweltering in the 90 degree heat (which is about 150 degrees in the house)

The bitter irony is that I was feeling optimistic last week and had a lot of things on my To-Do list.

God must have woken up and saw that I was happy. 

So, all I can do is rest .....
until my dire condition improves ,
or I'm eaten by the buzzards.

I frankly don't give a crap.

Comments are disabled for this post. 
I crave your sympathy, but don't want you to feel compelled to give it.

Love ya, Jon