Friday, May 14, 2021

I COULDN'T RESIST

Gather 'round, boys and girls, I have a story to tell.
It's absolutely true and if you don't believe me (I can't imagine why not) you can find it on the Internet, where accounts of the story are rampant.

I couldn't let this slip away. Truth is often too delicious to ignore.

On April 29th, your new leader and his keeper DOCTOR Jill decided to make a pilgrimage to Plains, Georgia to visit former President Jimmy Carter and his wife Rosalynn.

This meeting was monumental, since it united the two worst presidents in American history.

White House photographer Adam Schultz was also there, to document the momentous occasion.

Soon after the visit, this photo was released by the Carter Center and the White House.

It is not photoshopped nor retouched.

Photographer Adam Schultz confirmed that it's not fake, and so did Dianna Congileo of the Carter Center.

Draw your own conclusions.


 Photographer Schultz claims that he used a wide lens, which probably distorted the photo.

A White House spokesman said the photo probably got distorted when it was framed.

Ya, right, baby. We ALL got framed in the 2020 election.......

Putting the photo "distortion" aside, I'm wondering why your new leader and DOCTOR Jill aren't wearing their plague masks. After all, Jimmy and Rosalynn are in their 90s and should be protected from disease.

Your leader and DOCTOR Jill have been permanently masked since the January inauguration. 

Comrades, could you imagine the toxic media frenzy if President Trump would have ever released a photo like this of himself and (gorgeous) Melania??

I won't say any more. After all, I'm merely an innocent messenger.

                                  Cheers, Jon 

 

I truly appreciate the comments - but did ANYBODY notice the creepy photograph???

17 comments:

  1. You are absolutely correct about Biden and Carter being the two worst Presidents in American history.

    However, Jimmy Carter is at least a humanitarian and Joe Biden is nothing but a liar, a predator, a white supremacist and a warmonger. Always has been. Always will be.

    He is now also a mentally impaired puppet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right - Carter is a humanitarian. Biden is a robotic, clueless creeping cadaver. And the liberals are still obsessed with Trump hatred.....

      Delete
  2. What a joke on our (formerly) great country. JC was somewhat pathetic, but THIS guy is so moronic he's dangerous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carter, at least, liked America and tried to do good (even though he was an idiot) but Biden was always a liar and swindler (SP?). Now he's a creepy mindless puppet. Scary as hell.

      Delete
  3. I had no idea Carter was in his 90's! But to correct the post, every president from Reagan on was the worst president in my opinion, especially that dope George W Bush. I haven't recognized the US since the 90's.But how you all lived with Obama and Trump is beyond me. They both were the worst. Ill stay in Europe. you all have my condolences.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trump was not a warmonger. That makes him a cut above the other three you mentioned. I will stop there.

      Delete
    2. Absolutely correct you ARE, Thought Obscurus. I have always wondered WHY people who do not actually LIVE in our Country seem to think that they know what WE actually live with? lol

      Delete
    3. Well, I was born in the States in 54 and lived there up till 2003, and still a resident of the US. My job took me to Europe, so I do know what goes on in the country. I just think with each president since Reagan...it just deteriorates further. And both parties in my opinion have gotten like two rabid lunatic dogs. What puzzles me is that long before Obama or Trump took office or politics, both did not have good public reputations. Seemed no one could stand them. So I find it funny how popular they got in their respective parties when in office, when before that both were talked about negatively. Seems to me no one has back bone in either party, except they do as their told. Sounds like both parties need a major overhaul.

      Delete
    4. The Midnight Magpie, I remember back when Obama was running for re-election and my husband and I were on a cruise in Ontario, Canada with my in-laws. We were sitting at a table with all Canadians for breakfast (people who did not know us nor us them) and ALL they could do is talk about HOW WONDERFUL they thought Obama was and how they wished he was running THEIR Country! One of the Canadian gentlemen turned directly to me and asked me if I was going to vote for Obama. I bluntly replied, "No" and said nothing more about it. Boy, you should have seen the look he gave me after that answer as if he were so SHOCKED I dare not brag about King Obama LOL! Unreal really and I will never forget it.

      BOTH parties are all about what is beneficial to THEM - never us.

      Delete
    5. Trump is a great leader who truly loves our country. Obama was an over-rated joke. I never liked the Bushes, and the more I heard about George the less I liked him. I met Reagan when I was fifteen and had a nice conversation with him. He seemed to be very genuine and sincere.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are 100% CORRECT! And Biden was a HATE VOTE - the liberals hated him so badly that they would rather have seen THE DEVIL himself in the Oval Office - Well, looks like they got their f-ing way didn't they?

    Yup, he is a puppet corpse - all that you have said him to be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Biden was definitely a hate vote - but rampant election fraud is what got him elected. That's what infuriates me the most!

      Delete
    2. Totally agree! In my last comment I said "parties" not individuals - President Trump was NOT and never was a polition and that is what I believe contributed greatly to why he was elected in the first place. I had the great honor of seeing him speak LIVE last October and it was definitely one of the greatest moments of my life! TRUMP 2024 - I HOPE!!!

      Delete
  6. Dear Jon, I have studied lenses and ratiocination for many years, and have concluded Mr. Schultz was trained only in photographing ventriloquists.

    ReplyDelete
  7. And YES the photograph was QUITE creepy, too! lol

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Go ahead and leave one - I won't bite. But make sure you have a rabies shot just in case.