Wednesday, April 5, 2023

HIPPITY-HOP-HOP

 The rabbit is a pagan symbol of fertility.

The bunny rabbit is a delightful sign of the threshold of spring.


I had an amicable encounter with the Easter Bunny about a hundred years ago.


Although I never particularly liked the Peter Cottontail song, I made this video to enthrall you.



I never purposefully wanted a rabbit collection, but I sure have a heckuva lot of them.

They multiply quickly.

 




















The Easter Bunny encounters a tumbleweed
This photo was taken in Texas (in my back yard)

4 comments:

  1. You do have quite the bunny collection! Happy Easter, Jon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what it is about bunnies, but they're darn endearing. Love the tumbleweed v. bunny, in particular. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jon, Dorothy/Beatrice here and your bunny collection is like my own in that it has grown and some of the white ceramic ones look similar. I have small bunnies outside the apt entry as decos. These were bought years ago at a dollar store and no longer sold there. A moving out neighbor gifted us with 4 more last week so next Easter there will be quite the bunny explosion for the outside apt decos. My Easter post will show all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love it when you share your decorations! Happy Easter to you and Bosco!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Go ahead and leave one - I won't bite. But make sure you have a rabies shot just in case.