After all, nobody wants to hear anything optimistic that might have occurred in my dreadfully drastic existence.
As a start, I will consider removing the photo of the Jeep (where the hell did I get that vehicle, anyway?).
I'm talking nonsense.
I might be wounding you with sarcasm.
My enigmatical blog posts often leave recipients speechless. Other more courageous recipients kindly take time to read between lines - desperately trying extract a semblance of logic and reason.
Logic? Reason?
Only I know what and why I write.
Taking detours far away from tedious, depressing, joyless, foul, endless medical updates would be a unique break.....a breath of fresh (?) air....
he assumes......
I still brashly (and erroneously) believe that I'm the most interesting person I know.
With several exceptions.
AND NOW
I'll give you what you're waiting for.
A DELICIOUS MEDICAL UPDATE!
Last Friday (August 14th) my followup dr. appt.
I was nervous beyond belief, as to what the ctscan would reveal. My recent petscan yielded so many dire and dismal things, that even Doctor Johnson was speechless.
On Friday, I was so scared waiting for the doctor that I nearly passed out. The nurse took my blood pressure and said it was completely normal.
The results for my scans were not as bad as expected. I was positive that bone cancer was in my right arm. The pain is INTENSE. The dr. said it is coming from nerve pain. It seems to be bursitis. I'll get treatments for that.
The doctor's biggest concern is my liver and left lung. Since he only deals with radiation, I was transferred to a new oncologist who specializes in chemo, Dr. Penny Heinrich.
I got an appt. with her on Sept 1st.
I had seven weeks of chemo and radiation three years ago.
.....and so it goes....

.jpeg)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments. Go ahead and leave one - I won't bite. But make sure you have a rabies shot just in case.