Thursday, October 10, 2024

UPDATE

Just a quick medical update after a long, grueling day (doctor was late, driver got lost, I got home when it was nearly dark).

Results from the PET scan. My malignant cancer is presently completely gone! I was astonished!

Dr. Is concerned about the two lung nodules but there's no emergency. He said I might eventually need chemo (or whatever) but won't have to be hospitalized. Will undoubtedly need future tests.

I'm too tired (lazy) to elaborate right now.

BTW

Many thanks for all your comments on my "Naked Truth" post!

Also, my latest post "Ashes" will be reposted in a few days. I temporarily removed it.

Luv ya, Jon

 

10 comments:

  1. Amazing news to hear, isn't it!!! So happy for you. That was awesome to hear that. Wow!!
    Congrats, Jon!! Now--you need a cat! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a suprise and a HUGE relief!!
      And, I was thinking about a cat....... Thanks, Rita.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I was dreading the test results - but this was astonishing news. The dr. said "no trace of it".

      Delete
  3. This is amazing and wonderful news! Yes, I think a cat should be in your near future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could hardly believe my ears when the dr. gave me the test results.
      Hey, maybe more than one cat?

      Delete
    2. Perhaps five.....for a start.

      Delete
  4. What a wonderful surprise, Jon. I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was really dreading that appointment - - now I'm breathing a thankful sigh of relief.

      Delete

I love comments. Go ahead and leave one - I won't bite. But make sure you have a rabies shot just in case.